Loft Conversions Company manages every aspect of loft conversion from drawing architectural plans right through to completion of all finishing trades, leaving the completed Loft Conversion ready for decoration. As Cowley's leading Loft Conversion specialist, we have been transforming homes for over two decades building hundreds of fantastic living spaces to suit your lifestyle and needs. With us, you will get a cost-effective Loft Conversion that will add value to your property in Cowley.
If you want to have an extra living space in your home, a Loft Conversion in Cowley could be the best answer. A well-designed Loft Conversion in Cowley will not only create an extra livable space to help free up a busy household, it will also add an extra living room, bathroom, guestroom, or even a kitchen to your home. A Loft Conversion in Cowley is a crafty alternative that could even add up to your property’s value. We’ve gathered a variety of Loft Conversion ideas below together with the design help you find a solution that works for your space and help you get your project underway.
1. CREATE A GUEST BEDROOM OUT OF A SMALL LOFT CONVERSION -A simple design of a small Loft Conversion in Cowley room added with a light color scheme that brightens it up makes it feels bigger that it actually measures. This Loft conversion is quite good for a small child's bedroom, a home office, or maybe even a kids' TV room or teen crash pad.
2. CHOOSE LOFT CONVERSION DESIGN IDEAS THAT FITS ITS PROPORTION -If your Loft Conversion in Cowley is on the smaller side, or you're opting for a couple of small rooms as opposed to one large one, take advantage of the naturally cozy feel offered by small spaces. Try to pair lighter colors with warm woods and the furnishing in a deeper shade, to ensure the room feels cozy and inviting. This is important if your Loft Conversion in Cowley is a means of creating a guest or spare room
3. IF YOU HAVE A BIGGER LOFT CONVERSION IN COWLEY ROOM, PUT YOUR BED IN THE CENTER. Make your converted loft in Cowley’s layout more dramatic by keeping the bed in the center. That will make a more visual impact rather than pushing everything against the wall. You can also use a high bedhead as a room divider to hide more storage behind it, and help keep the rest of your room clutter free.
4. ADD A STYLISH BATHROOM INTO YOUR LOFT CONVERSION IN COWLEY- Obstinate dimensions and bulky beams don’t have to be a restrictive factor in creating a bathroom in a loft conversion in Cowley space. Although showers require a minimum amount of headroom and easy access, a freestanding bath can be positioned under a low ceiling. Simple shapes and a traditional color works well with period architecture.
5. FIND STORAGE SOLUTIONS DESIGN TO FIT AWKWARD SPACES - Making the most out of a loft conversion often means embracing the awkward spaces that goes with them. If it's possible, incorporate shelves or a desk into a difficult corner, or have cupboards custom-designed to suit a slanted roof, as this is a great way to maximize space and provide a handy storage solution. It’s not all about furniture, fitted options work really well in a Loft Conversion.
6. KEEP BEAMS OF THE LOFT CONVERSION IN COWLEY VISIBLE FOR STRUCTURE -Loft Conversion bedrooms are more often small than the usual bedroom. However, there can sometimes be nothing more lovely than a cozy loft space, so instead of hiding your loft conversion in Cowley, think about enhancing it. Keep beams visible up to the level of snug, gear the space with lots of textures – cushions, throws, rugs – and keep colors and materials soft and neutral. Put some fairy lights to complete the look.
Loft Conversions Company specializes in every aspect of converting lofts from architecture design to final construction. If you live in or around Cowley, then we are the people to hire! As a company managed by an experienced team with over twenty years of industry experience, you'll find a customized solution - delivering both aesthetic appeal and practicality with an eye for detail, quality workmanship and affordability. Our team has designed and built many custom loft conversions in Cowley which are fully catered to the client’s personal requirements and taste. Whether you need an additional bedroom, office or another bathroom, your new Loft Conversion offers a natural extension to your existing family home.
Our team has assisted the residents of Cowley to convert and extend their homes. We will book in a site survey at your property and offer our best advice on the conversion options available with the space you have. Our architectural team will guide you through the planning process which differs from borough to borough and start drawing draft plans for you to see. We will make all the submissions on your behalf and arrange the required building inspectors too. Our goal is to make the loft construction process as hassle-free as possible.
The average cost of a Loft Conversion in Cowley is between £40,000 to £90,000. (in 2022) The most common type of Loft Conversion is the dormer as it adds the most space and best light to your property. A loft conversion will not only give you extra space but also enhance your living space on your property. A loft conversion price depends on many factors such as type of the conversion, type of the roof you have, type of the lighting you want in the loft, the type of windows required, the size of the project, fixtures and fittings, nature of the exterior, client's personal requirements and the site's location. If you want to know the exact cost of your Loft Conversion in Cowley, you will need to book a site survey or send us your drawings and our loft specialist will review them and get back to you with a quotation.
If you would like to discuss the ways in which a Loft Conversion could enhance your Cowley home, call us on 0208 1020 675 or email to ask us any questions. For a free site survey and design consultation please fill out the form on the right and our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.