Loft Conversions Company manages every aspect of loft conversion from drawing architectural plans right through to completion of all finishing trades, leaving the completed Loft Conversion ready for decoration. As Crofton Park's leading Loft Conversion specialist, we have been transforming homes for over two decades building hundreds of fantastic living spaces to suit your lifestyle and needs. With us, you will get a cost-effective Loft Conversion that will add value to your property in Crofton Park.
1. Assure that the facility is ready for conversion. This includes eliminating any impediments and making sure the floor is robust enough to withstand the weight of the new construction.
2. Properly insulate the room. Lofts are frequently uninsulated, which can cause the heat loss and moisture issues. Before beginning work on the conversion, ensure that the room is appropriately insulated.
3. Install a sturdy loft ladder. This will make accessing the area easier and ensure that you have safe and easy access to the loft conversion after it is completed.
4. Choose a color palette and fixtures and fittings properly. A professional designer will be able to assist you in selecting colors and finishes that will suit your home's current décor.
There are several sorts of loft conversions, each with its own set of advantages.
1. Loft conversion with a dormer. This is one of the most common forms of conversion, and it entails installing a dormer window in the roof area. Dormer windows are an excellent method to increase the amount of light and space in a loft while also adding value to your house.
2. Loft conversion from hip-to-gable. This style of alteration, which includes extending the roof line to produce a more angled shape, is ideal for bungalows. This is an excellent method to add living space and flair to your house.
3. Loft conversion with Velux windows. This form of conversion, which involves the installation of Velux windows in the roof area, is ideal for buildings with restricted headroom. These windows are a terrific way to allow in natural light and make the loft feel open and expansive.
4. Conversion of a mansard roof. This sort of conversion is ideal for adding living space and may be used for a variety of purposes, including a home office or bedroom. Mansard conversions include the addition of extra roofing materials to the roof area to produce a more angular form.
At Loft Conversions Company, we believe in offering the finest level of service to our clients. Our projects are the result of our efforts to guarantee that we satisfy all of our client’s requirements. The passion of our skilled builders and craftsmen can be seen in each project we develop, which is unique and specifically made to meet the desires of our customers. With our years of expertise, we've established ourselves as one of the most dependable loft conversion specialists. No work is too minor for us, whether you need assistance changing an existing space into something more modern or just want to improve an existing unit into something bigger and better! Call us now and we will schedule a quote.
The average cost of a Loft Conversion in Crofton Park is between £40,000 to £90,000. (in 2022) The most common type of Loft Conversion is the dormer as it adds the most space and best light to your property. A loft conversion will not only give you extra space but also enhance your living space on your property. A loft conversion price depends on many factors such as type of the conversion, type of the roof you have, type of the lighting you want in the loft, the type of windows required, the size of the project, fixtures and fittings, nature of the exterior, client's personal requirements and the site's location. If you want to know the exact cost of your Loft Conversion in Crofton Park, you will need to book a site survey or send us your drawings and our loft specialist will review them and get back to you with a quotation.
If you would like to discuss the ways in which a Loft Conversion could enhance your Crofton Park home, call us on 0208 1020 675 or email to ask us any questions. For a free site survey and design consultation please fill out the form on the right and our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.